Faq

Why People are choosing to work with
EPIC powered by Clarity Wave

When we designed EPIC™ we wanted to create a system that we, ourselves, would like to use. It had to have several characteristics that we simply could not find in a single program out there, se we developed our own:

 

  • Weekly surveys – which create a habit of growth
  • Gamified – which keeps team members excited
  • 360˚ surveys – which help everyone grow
  • Real time data – which is just plain awesome
  • 100% anonymous – which makes is safe
  • Fun to use – which is the opposite of boring

On the contrary! Because each week the questions are different AND because the questions are about people they work with*, team members look forward to answering the surveys.

 

Besides, by making the system weekly, there’s a feeling of constant growth and improvement that permeates the whole corporate culture.

Yes! 100% anonymous. We only reveal the scores of a dimension after a certain number of answers have been accumulated, thus not allowing for users to guess who scored them. People know “what” was said but not“who” said it.

Each micro survey is only 7 questions long and users don’t need to write anything. So all it takes is between 2 and 5 minutes.

Absolutely! EPIC™ is fully responsive and designed to be used on the go. Just don’t use it while driving.

In simple terms:

 

We do 99% of the work and you do the other 1%.
Depending on the version you sign up for, we work closely with you to set the system up in a way that runs pretty much automatically.
 
All you have to do is upload your employee database and we take care of the rest.
Once EPIC™ is up and running we will help you set up the prize store which you will be able to manage with minimum time and effort.

Because we have clients all over the world, we have found that, the easiest way to manage the store is by providing our customers with a pre-loaded catalog of generic prizes.

 

However, you have complete freedom to add, remove, edit, activate or deactivate your own prizes. We even provide you with a great calculator tool that allows you to set the value of the points earned throughout EPIC™ to meet your own budget.
 
This way, if you have a big budget, you can select more expensive prizes. However, we also provide you with some great prize ideas that are very effective in motivating your staff, yet cost your company almost nothing!

No.

 

Really… it’s not.
 
As powerful as it is, EPIC™ is not a magic wand that will fill your business with rainbows and unicorns.
 
EPIC™ works best for companies that are already working consciously toward improving their organizational climate.
 
We help you measure and pinpoint areas of opportunity, but you have to be willing to take action with the results that we uncover.

No.

 
EPIC™ is 100% bilingual

 

All our questions, videos, PDF’s and customer service are in English and Spanish

TAKE A TOUR OF EPIC

002-video
LEARN MORE ABOUT EPIC

Watch a short video on how EPIC works!

001-technology
TAKE A TOUR INSIDE EPIC

Signup for a free 14 day trial
to see how EPIC works.

003-call-center-operator
BOOK A LIVE DEMO

Let us show you how EPIC
can change your company!

Start Making your Workplace Better.

Use EPIC to boost retention, productivity, and employee satisfaction.

Get Social With Us