During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Companies big and small are stepping up to help in this difficult time. We’ve curated a list of free resources and deals to help businesses, organizations, and individuals dealing with COVID-19.
On this page, you will find products, services, subscriptions, and memberships that are either free or heavily discounted (50% or more) during Coronavirus. This list focuses on the tools and services that can help with working remotely and staying healthy during these difficult times.
At the bottom of this page, you will also find links to different Coronavirus resource pages covering tangible products, food, as well as new resources companies put together to help the public cope with the situation.
For our part, Clarity Wave is now offering 3 months of free access, without any limit, to new customers.
Krisp has introduced a free tier for its noise cancellation app which includes up to 120 minutes of usage per week for the next six months. Students, teachers, government and hospital workers will also get free unlimited Krisp. For paying members, Krisp has cut the price by 30%, to $15/month.
Get Krisp here.
TillyPay is exempting the first £500 (or $1000) made through its platform from its charges. The offer applies only to the percentage rate and not to the per charge transaction rate of 25 cents.
Find out more here.
Ribbon Communications has launched its new, free Work@Home solution, enabling remote contact centers, direct routing of calls to Microsoft Teams, and other communication and collaboration services.
Learn more here.
As a response to the coronavirus situation, Atlassian has launched free versions of its cloud products, including Confluence. This is a permanent change, and will not be limited to the current pandemic.
Features of the new free version of Confluence include a user limit of up to 10, unlimited pages and spaces, and a structured page tree.
Sign up here.
RingCentral Office is now free for three months for US-based healthcare providers, schools and new non-profit customers. It includes unlimited internet faxing, 100-person video conferencing, unlimited phone calls within the US and Canada and up to 2500 toll-free minutes per month
Sign up here.
3CX’s communications solutions are now free for 3 years for businesses, for unlimited users. In addition, schools, universities and colleges can get a free Pro license for one year, including up to 100 web conferencing participants.
Tigunia’s Remote Access offer includes 1 hour of consulting, Microsoft Office 365 E1 team collaboration tools, secure desktop access through Tigunia’s Hosted Remote Access Tool, and more.
Learn more here.
Flock Pro is now free until the end of August for any organization fighting the spread of COVID-19, including education, healthcare, and human rights nonprofits.
Remote Meeting Tools
Pronto is providing its synchronous communication platform for free for the spring and summer 2020 semesters to instructors, teams and teachers.
To take advantage of the offer, request Pronto for Education or Pronto for Business on this page.
The Wrike platform is intended to improve productivity and enhance team collaboration when working remotely.
With more people than ever working at home because of the coronavirus crisis, Wrike has made its Professional plan (intended for teams of up to 15) available for free for six months. Go here to get started.
TNW Deals is currently offering a Toodledo subscription at a significant discount. Available for iOS, Android, and web browser platforms. The plan is only valid for new users.
Take advantage of the offer here.
Atlas VPN Premium is being offered for free for three months of access. It offers higher speeds than the free version of the company’s software. The offer is available to all users, not just those residing in countries with Internet restrictions.
More information about Atlas VPN.
Claim the discount here.
Two-factor authentication 6 months for free to help organizations protect employee remote access to VPNs, Remote Desktop, cloud apps, Linux servers and much more. You can read more information on this page or sign up here. This offer is intended for organizations of all sizes.
A free 30-minute onboarding session is included. This offer is valid until July 1.
Kaspersky is making its core business solutions available for six months to healthcare organizations.
Products include Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Advanced, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus, and Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365.
To take advantage, representatives of medical organizations can contact local Kaspersky partners and resellers.
More information here.
Free licenses for LanSchool Air for schools will now be available until July 1, 2020. LanSchool Air features include messaging for teachers and students, screen monitoring to mimic the classroom environment, and integrations with solutions like Google Classroom.
Trello Business Class is being offered for free for one year to teachers and instructors working in K-12 or higher education. Trello Business Class includes unlimited team boards and team board templates, workflow automation, and additional security features.
Learn more and sign up here.
Animated Educational Site for Kids - Science, Social Studies, English, Math, Arts & Music, Health, and Technology.
BrainPop is offering free BrainPOP access for schools and families impacted by school closures. Stay informed and on-track with free access during school closures. You can get free access to schools, teachers, and families.
Read more and sign up here.
"It’s important to keep teaching effectively during times of disruption. Therefore FeedbackFruits makes all pedagogical tools available for free in response to the COVID-19 outbreak". All FeedbackFruits tools are now free to support teachers during COVID-19. Instructors will have free access until they can resume to regular teaching.
Read the announcements.
Edco’s e-textbooks are now available for free online for the duration of the pandemic. To take advantage, log in here with the username “primaryedcobooks”, “jcedcobooks”, or “lcedcobooks” for Primary, Junior Cert, and Leaving Cert textbooks, respectively, and use the password “edco2020” for whichever level you need.
AppsAnywhere licenses are free for 90 days. They let students easily access the software they need for their studies, on any device. There is no obligation to buy after the 90 days are up.
Learn more and get started here.
Learning and Training
LRT is offering its SEO training for free to support social distancing, for a total value of over $400. Includes comprehensive online videos on themes like SEO metrics, link quality checks, and competitor analysis.
Mr Gavin Bell
The Funnel Academy is a collection of digital marketing training focusing on sales funnel building.
The Kids Cook Real Food online course will now be available for free for 14 days. This includes access to all three levels of the course, for children of all ages and skill levels.
Go here to sign up (credit card required). Using the course for free requires cancelling payment before the 14 days are over (otherwise the price is $19 for two months).
Rosetta Stone for Students
Rosetta Stone Ltd.
Rosetta Stone is a language learning platform available in 28 languages. Its proprietary Dynamic Immersion system makes becoming fluent in a new language easy.
With more than 800 million children worldwide affected by school closures, Rosetta Stone Inc. will be offering three months of access to its language learning platform to all elementary, middle and high school students worldwide.
Visit www.rosettastone.com/freeforstudents to claim a free subscription for a language of your choice.
Shift Profile is making its job seeker personality assessment and improvement tool available at a 50% discount.
To take advantage, place “Job Seeker Shift Profile” in your Shift Profile cart from here and use the coupon code “InterviewBetter” at checkout.
Skillshare Premium is giving two months of access to Skillshare Premium to high school and college students.
To get started, enter your .edu or .k12 email here and you’ll receive an email with instructions.
To support entrepreneurs and small business owners around the world during these hard times, Unicorn Innovations opened the doors to their Paid Traffic Training. You can get access to their courses by signing up on this page. The offer does not include access to their Private Facebook Group for paying members.
Headspace is offering all US healthcare professionals who work in public health settings free access to Headspace Plus through 2020.
To access Headspace Plus for free:
- Select the state where your NPI is registered from the dropdown menu on this page. This may not necessarily be where you currently live.
- Enter your last name as it appears in the NPI registry. This may be the name you used before getting married.
- Enter your individual NPI. This should be your personal ID, not from a hospital or healthcare system.
If you don’t have an NPI, or if you do not practice in the US, you can request free access to Headspace Plus using this form.
Premium access to Sanvello — all content, coping tools, and peer support—is completely free during the COVID-19 crisis. It’s effective immediately and no action required (note: existing premium users will continue to be billed).
For those with qualifying insurance or sponsorship through your employer or higher education institution, you’ll find even more services available — now and beyond this pandemic. Source.
To support you during this difficult time, FitBit is offering a 90-day free trial of Premium. Free trial only redeemable in app, and valid payment method is required. You need to cancel before the free trial ends to avoid subscription fees.
Those who live in regions where Premium is not available will receive Fitbit Coach for free for the same period instead. If you're already a Fitbit Premium customer, you'll receive 40 new pieces of premium content for free, which will be available in the Fitbit app. The full announcement can be found here.
To unlock the FitBit Premium, sign up here.
In response to business, school and gym closures, NEOU is offering 30 days of free access for those stuck at home. You get unlimited streaming of on-demand fitness classes taught by elite trainers
No credit card required. Everyone is eligible.
Nike is making its Training Club Premium subscription available for free until further notice. It features workouts fit for people of all fitness levels.
Training Club is only available in the United States.
Get it here.
With many schools facing physical campus closures and moving to online learning due to COVID-19, Adobe announced that they are giving greater access to Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps to facilitate distance learning.
Starting today, higher education and K-12 institutional customers globally — who currently make Creative Cloud apps available to students who login through on-campus labs — are being given the ability to request temporary “at-home” access for their students and educators. This will be granted through July 6, 2020 at no additional cost. To learn more and request access, please follow this link.
YAY Images invites you to join them, at no cost to you, for the next three months on Any Membership Plan.
To take advantage of the offer, all you need to follow these steps:
- Review their newly improved plans at https://www.yayimages.com/pricing.html
- Use promo code "YAYHELP" to get 3 months for free at checkout.
They are also offering 2 months free on VectorGrove - which gives Unlimited Downloads per month on over 1.2M vectors/graphics (Standard & Extended License). If you would like to signup for this, please use the code "VGSUPPORT" at checkout.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or issues during the signup process.
Bannersnack is offering 90 days of their free Team plan to nonprofit organizations fighting COVID-19.
To sign up, email email@example.com with the subject line “NGO Fighting COVID-19” and tell them what industry you’re in to request the Team plan for free for 90 days. Their team will then reach out, confirm your industry, and ensure that you get the 90 days extended trial.
Video and Audio
The free Zencastr Hobbyist edition now includes unlimited guests and recording time for the duration of the coronavirus outbreak, bringing it closer to the Professional edition’s features.
Start using it here.
Apple is giving everyone the chance to try out their Final Cut Pro X video editing application at no cost, for 90 days.
Users will now have 3 months to master the video editing application before having to decide whether it's worth the $300 price tag.
The rapid spread of COVID-19 has led to a dramatic surge in the number of people working remotely — many of them not by choice. Not to profit from the rise of a global pandemic, through July 1, 2020, Loom will:
- Remove the recording limit on their free plan — what was 25 is now unlimited
- Cut the price of Loom Pro in half — what was $10/month is now $5/month
- Extend all trials of Loom Pro from 14 to 30 days
Also, Loom Pro is now free for education. If you’re a teacher or a student at a K-12 school, university, or educational institution using Loom for classroom work, you can use Loom Pro for free, forever. If you're an eligible teacher or student already using Loom and haven't been contacted, visit this page for directions on what you need to do.
Focus@Will is cutting the price of all of its plans by 50%. Announcement on their homepage: “Our mission is to help you focus. If you are facing new unexpected challenges trying to work from home, we're here to make that a little easier - 50% off all plans.”
Sign up for an initial 1-week free trial here.
Lil' Drummaboy Recordings is providing online mixing and mastering services for 50% off. Many musicians are using this time to make music, but they don't know how to edit (mix and master) it themselves. They can now record their music, send it to Lil' Drummaboy Recordings, and they will handle all the details and ensure professional, radio-quality standards.
Musicians can sign up at www.ldb10.com/mixing. All they have to do is go to the website, pay for the service, and send over the stems. The turnaround time is 2-3 days!
Anyone who signs up now will receive a coupon for an additional 10% off.
Drastic is giving out free 3-month licenses for existing customers of its software, as well as for potential customers working from home. The software platforms this applies to include videoQC, MediaReactor for Avid and Adobe, HDRScope/4kScope, and Net-X-Code.
Learn more here. To take advantage, download and install the software you want, follow the licensing instructions, and contact Drastic by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get a temporary license.
RingLeader has made its North American calling services provided through the CrowdVoice app free for a trial of up to 90 days. The offer applies to new customers in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
More information here. Take advantage of the offer by using the code BEAT19TOGETHER at checkout.
YUDU Sentinel Hotline is being offered free of charge for three months, with no contractual obligation.
There is an allowance of up to 6,000 inbound call minutes per month. Offer applies only to UK customers.
Get started here.
The NFL is offering U.S. fans free Game Pass subscriptions until 31 May and international fans free subscriptions until 31 July.
This gives access to NFL games played from the 2009 to 2019 seasons, as well as other exclusive content like condensed 45-minute game replays and breakdowns of plays and techniques by players and coaches.
The Game Pass is available across multiple platforms. Sign up here, or through the NFL app on mobile.
Further information about the promotion is available here.
Met has canceled the remainder of the 2019–20 season, which was to have ended May 9, 2020, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
During this difficult time, the Met hopes to brighten the lives of their audience members even while their stage is dark. Every day a different encore presentation from the company’s Live in HD series is being released for free, on-demand streaming, with each performance available for a period of 23 hours, beginning at 7:30 p.m. EDT.
With schools across the world closed due to the coronavirus crisis, Audible’s new Audible Stories service has been launched to offer access to audiobooks ranging from preschool titles to literary classics.
Follow this link to start listening.
Sling TV is offering one week of free access to news and entertainment, including channels like ABC News Live and thousands of shows and movies. No credit card is required.
Go to the Sling site to learn more.
- Foodist Kitchen by Summer Tomato ($99) – expired March 31st.
- DM Lab by Digital Marketer ($95/month) – expired March 31st.
- Everydae by Everydae ($19/month) – expired March 31st.
- Balance: Meditation by Elevate, Inc. ($11.99/month) – expired March 31st.
- Bill.Com Subscription by Bill.com ($39-$69/user/month) – expired March 31st.
- ADmission by Common Thread Collective ($247/month) – expired April 4th.
- Traffic Research Bunker Edition by Eric Lancheres Traffic Research ($97/month) – expired April 15th.
- BlitzMetrics courses by BlitzMetrics ($25-$189) – expired April 20th.
- Zenia Premium by Zenia, Inc. ($9.99/month) – expired April 12th.
- Avid Media Composer Ultimate by Avid Technology, Inc. ($74.99/month) – expired April 17th.
- Ebooks and audiobooks by Scribd ($8.99/month) – expired April 18th.
- CBS All Access by ViacomCBS Inc. ($5.99-$9.99/month) – expired April 23rd.
- Tripit Pro by Concur Technologies, Inc. ($49/year) – expired April 14th.
- NetPeak Spider and Checker by NetPeak Group ($19-$249/month each) – expired April 30th.
- Cooking School Classes by Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street ($39/class) – expired April 30th.
- CMC Academy by ideaLaunch, Inc. ($949-$1499 for Content Marketing Conference ticket) – expired April 30th.
- Nikon School Online by Nikon Inc. ($15-$50/course) – expired April 30th.
- Manning Programming and Web Design Ebooks by Manning Publications Co. ($27.99 – $44.99) – expired April 30th.
- Simple Habit Membership by Simple Habit, Inc. ($11.99/month) – expired April 30th.
- GOLD’S AMP by Golds Gym ($9.99) – expired April 30th.
- AGEfotostock images by Agefotostock Spain, S.L. (photo-specific) – expired April 30th.
- Stencil by Anchor Labs Inc. ($15 – 20/month) – expired April 30th.
- Pickit Pro by Pickit Inc. ($4.99/month) – expired April 30th.
- Menlo Security by Menlo Security, Inc. ($150/user/year) – expired May 1st.
- SecureAuth Intelligent Identity Cloud by SecureAuth Corporation (Solution-specific) – expired May 15th.
- SentinelOne Core by Sentinel Labs, Inc. ($2.50/month/endpoint) – expired May 16th.
- Crowdmark by Crowdmark Inc. ($199/year) – expired May 31st.
- Redshelf Textbook Ebooks by Redshelf ($30-$200/textbook) – expired May 25th.
- Moz Academy by Moz ($49-$199/course) – expired May 31st.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals for Education Course by Microsoft Corporation ($99) – expired May 13th.
- Learn Squared by Learn Squared, Inc. ($99 – $249/course) – expired May 30th.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Autonomous Database Courses by Oracle Corporation (New offer) – expired May 15th.
- Google Cloud Courses by Google LLC (Course-specific) – expired May 1st.
- DreamsTime photos by DreamsTime.com ($39 – $239/month) – expired May 31st.
- Otter.ai for Teams by Otter.ai ($9.99/user/month) – expired May 1st.
- Marvel Unlimited by Marvel Entertainment, LLC ($9.99/month) – expired May 4th.
- Sirius XM by Sirius XM Radio, Inc. ($8-$13/month) – expired May 15th.
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC ($19.99) – expired May 5th.
- Adzooma by Clicktech Solutions Ltd. ($799/month) – expired June 1st.
- Autodesk Cloud Collaboration Products by Autodesk Inc. ($210/month) – expired June 30th.
- CloudTalk by CloudTalk s.r.o ($15 – $35/user/month) – expired June.
- Float by The Float Yard Ltd. ($61 /month) – expired July 1st.
- Stack Overflow for Teams Basic by Stack Exchange Inc. ($5/user/month) – expired June 30th.
- ftrack Review by ftrack AB ($10/user/month) – expired June 30th.
- Emailgistics Basic by Emailgistics Corp. ($10/user/month) – expired June 30th.
- Vectera by Vectera LLC ($7.99/user/month) – expired June 1st.
- Ahundred Advanced by Ahundred Inc. ($6/user/month) – expired June 1st.
- Lytho by Sabern B.V. (Offer-specific) – expired June 30th.
- Bloomz Premium by Bloomz ($4.99/month) – expired June 30th.
- Epic by Epic Creations Inc. ($7.99/month) – expired June 30th.
- Minecraft: Education Edition lessons by Mojang AB ($5/user/year) – expired June 30th.
- Affinity Suite by Serif Europe Ltd ($49.99) – expired June 20th.
- Freepik and Flaticon Premium by Freepik Company S.L. ($149.99/year) – expired June 30th.
- Panopto Enterprise by Panopto, Inc. ($50/user) – expired June 17th.
- Vidyard by Buildscale, Inc. ($150-$180/month) – expired June 30th.
- Snagit by TechSmith ($49.95) – expired June 30th.
- Video Review by TechSmith ($180/year) – expired June 30th.
- Chatfuel Pro by 200 Labs, Inc. ($15/month) – expired June 1st.
- UrbanSitter Free Parent Membership by UrbanSitter, Inc. ($19.95/month) – expired June 30th.
- MarketMuse Pro by MarketMuse, Inc. ($399/month) – expired June.
- Breezy HR by Breezy HR, Inc. ($143/month) – expired June.
- Microsoft Office 365 E1 by Microsoft Corporation ($8/user/month) – expired June.
- MorSoFor Social Media by MorSoFor ($49/month) – expired June.
- Thryv Adapt by Thryv, Inc. (New product) – expired June 24th.
- Dashly Conversational Platform by Dashly, Inc. ($39 – $819/month) – expired June 1st.
- Pleo by Pleo Technologies A/S ($7.30 – $12/user/month) – expired July 1st.
- Druva inSync Enterprise by Druva, Inc. – expired June 30th.
- Unity Learn Premium by Unity Technologies ($15/month) – expired June 20th.
- Public health journals by JSTOR ($19.50/month) – expired June 30th.
- Shopify by Shopify Inc. ($29 -$299/month) – expired July 1st.
- Box for Business by Box, Inc. ($5-$25/month) – expired July 15th.
- Numa by NumberAI, Inc. ($49-$149/month) – expired June 30th.
- SpyFu by SpyFu, Inc. ($39-$299/month) – expired June 30th.
- Adobe Connect by Adobe ($50-$370/month) – expired July 1st.
- iFlow app by S.C. Electronista S.R.L. ($16 USD /month) – expired June 30th.
- GoToMeeting by LogMeIn, Inc. ($12 – $16/organizer/month) – expired June 20th.
- HR Partner by HR Partner Software Pty Ltd ($60-$1134/month) – expired August.
- GitHub by GitHub, Inc. ($7.99/user/month) – expired August.
- Aventri by Aventri, Inc. – expired August.
- Remote Video Window by Collaboration Squared ($150/month/device) – expired August.
- AnyMeeting Pro by Intermedia.net, Inc. ($12.99/user/month) – expired August.
- Secu Ghostery Midnight by Cliqz GmbH ($14/month) – expired August.
- PC Matic Pro/MSP by PC Matic, Inc. ($2/endpoint/month) – expired August.
- Zero Trust Remote Access by BanyanOps, Inc. – expired August.
- Easy.Jobs Startup Package by Easy.Jobs ($19.99/month) – expired September.
- 4 Hours Executive Training by Boston Turner Group ($5000) – expired September.
- Addigy by Addigy, Inc. ($6/month) – expired September.
- HubSpot Starter Growth Suite by HubSpot, Inc. ($112.50/month) – expired September.
- Yext Answers by Yext, Inc. (Client-specific pricing) – expired September.
- Hootsuite Professional by Hootsuite Inc. ($19/month) – expired September.
- Intelligent Education Course Constructor by Intelligent Education, Inc. – expired September.
- GoGuardian by Liminex, Inc. (15.99/year for admin/teacher bundle) – expired September.
- PandaDoc by PandaDoc Inc. ($9-$49/user/month) – expired September.
- Zoho Remotely by Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. ($20/user/month) – expired September.
- DNS Filter by DNSFilter, Inc. ($1.89/user/month) – expired September.
- Alert Logic MDR Essentials by Alert Logic, Inc. (from $550/month) – expired September.
- Companies Offer Deals, Discounts and Freebies Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by NBC – Food, Educational Resources, Service Providers
- Don’t get cut off by the coronavirus. Here are (mostly) free tech tools for work, education, and fun by Fortune.com
- Getting Bored? Here’s A List Of Free Things That Weren’t Free Before Coronavirus by NPR
- The best free stuff while you’re stuck at home by CNET
- Free Resources for Schools During COVID-19 Outbreak by The Journal
- 15 Studios and Gyms Offering Free Workouts Online During Coronavirus by Men’s Health