World’s Most Annoying Bosses
Being a boss is not an easy job. If you are in an organization, then you have to make sure that your employees are happy and working to their full potential. It’s not easy to be a boss and it can be very easy to fall into the trap of being an annoying boss. In this video we look at the most annoying types of bosses in the world.
- The know-it-all: These managers are so certain that they’re right, they don’t bother to hear anyone else’s point of view.
- The micromanager: These managers have to be involved in every decision, even the small ones.
- The bully: These managers intimidate employees into doing what they want.
- The dreamer: These managers have pie-in-the-sky visions, but little else.
- The dictator: These managers are autocrats who make every decision.
- The procrastinator: These managers put things off until the last possible moment.
- The pontificator: These managers love to hear the sound of their own voice where they speak.
- The perfectionist: These managers are never satisfied, no matter what their employees do.
- The weakling: These managers are afraid to make tough decisions.
- The backstabber: These managers stab other managers in the back to look good to their superiors.
- The hermit: These managers hide out in their offices and rarely talk to anyone.
If you would like to discuss how to find ways to become a better manager, please set up a live demo with our team by clicking on the “Live Demo” button.